There is a special treatment that goes around the front edge, and I'm not sure how much yarn that's going to take, so I think I'll start on it next, since that ball of yarn in the left of the picture is all I have left. If I have any left after doing the front edge, I'll do more on the bottom ribbing section and then bind that off. The front edge actually folds back, so it doesn't end up as big as it looks here. If I continue with this today, I just might be able to finish it.
I've been thinking about next years' projects, both quilting and knitting, and I think I'll start doing the same thing with knitting as I do with quilting. As a project is started and blogged about, I'll label it with the name of the project, and the date so it shows up on the blog and I can track what I've started and finished for the year. I think in the past year I did six pairs of socks, plus the Dreambird Shawl, three hats and one scarf and a baby sweater and Avery's Truck sweater and the Bunny Balaclava for Avery. But, if I'd labeled them here on the blog, I'd know for sure exactly what was started and finished.
I'm linking up to Judy's On the Needles