I seem to be getting my quilting mojo firmly back in place. I finished the Moda Blockheads 4 Sampler.
It is layered and ready for quilting.
I’m continuing to work on my A Quilting life Sampler and have 8 out of 12 blocks done. It will get sashing and nine patches as corner stones when the blocks are done.
And I’ve started a new quilt, a design also from A Quilting life called Fresh Flowers. It is bright and wild and fun. It will get sashed and bordered with the same dotted fabric as the outer background squares and triangles.I’m in the never ending process of trying to use up my fabrics. Part of that process is trying to cut them up into useable sizes rather than put them back into their boxes. So as I’ve been cutting the fabrics for this quilt, I’ve been cutting the remainder into usable strips or squares. I start at 3 1/2 inches and work my way down to 2 1/2 then 2 and then finally 1 1/2 inch strips until all the fabric is cut up and gone into the appropriate size strip box. I hope to continue this process into other quilts and thus be able to use the fabrics that are currently stuffed into boxes and totes.