I’ve been going quite well on a pair of socks all week. And all week something about them has been saying to me that something isn’t quite right. It’s a new to me yarn and I think it must be just slightly thicker than my usual sock yarns. I got to the decrease on the toes and realized that it was a very large sock that used up way more than half of the ball of yarn. So my week of slow stitching has resulted in this. I’ve found a set of smaller double pointed needles and will start over. It’s a good thing I have the basic sock pattern memorized and can do them quickly since these are supposed to be a Christmas gift. All other hand work has been put on hold until these are done.
I’m going to link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching, and then cast on take 2 on these socks.