Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 4 December 2022

Slow Sunday Stitching

 I’m continuing to make good progress on my Quilting Bee cross stitch sampler. The flowers on three sides are done now. After I finish the last side I have to go back and put beads into the centre of each flower and then I can move on to the next border in this cross stitched quilt. Have I already mentioned how much I’m enjoying this piece? Of course I have..... sorry for the repetition. I suspect progress on this will be slowing for the next while. There are Christmas gifts to finish and at some point I will need to do a little baking, For sure there will be some ginger bread men done with our delightful grand daughter’s help. I’d also like to do some mincemeat tarts and maybe some shortbread. I’ll have to canvas the family opinion to see what everyone would like. 

I’m linking to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching



1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.