Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Our Canadian English Paper Piecing Website is launched!!

Eagles Wings Quilts is now in business, selling English Paper Piecing supplies to the Canadian market. We can also sell and ship to the American market. And the bonus for all the Americans is the difference in our dollars. All our prices are in Canadian dollars, and since our dollar is only worth about .75 cents US, it’s a big saving for them. This is so exciting!!! We launched this morning. There is a link to the website at the top of the right hand side bar.

Castor and Pollux is now a finished pattern. The supplies for it are available on the website.



In the meantime, I have been working on my other English Paper Piecing projects. I’m putting a rush on to get Leo’s Mane finished. It is all sewn together, and at the stage of putting the half diamonds around the outer edge to finish it.



A few more hours sitting in the glorious summer weather outside should finish it.  There will be a pattern to go with this, and the supplies for it will be available on the website. What an exciting thing to be able to say!! It make me want to run in circles and do a happy dance all at the same time. (giggle)
I’m linking up to Lorna’s Let’s Bee Social, the Canadian Needle and Thread Network and Esther’s Works in Progress Wednesday and Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it Friday.






4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your launch! Both quilt here look lovely. I need to find more hours in my days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO happy for you!! Love your Castor and Pollux!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.