Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 10 September 2012

Design Wall Monday, Sept. 10, 2012

Not much sewing going on this past week, and not much happening today, either. I don't know what I did, or how, but I was reaching to put one of my little triangles onto the wall earlier this afternoon, and suddenly had a great big "OOOWWW" right in between my shoulder blades. One of those - I can't move I have to lie down on a heating pad please don't make me breathe - moments. Scott kindly went out to the drug store and picked up some of that Robax stuff, and I promptly downed a couple. It feels better now, but now I'm a bit spaced out, and using a machine with sharp parts that move at high speeds might not be too smart at this precise moment in time. I've added 5 purple boxes in the last week to my Think Inside the Box quilt. I'm not sure how many of these I need to do, but they are fun to do. I'm linking up to Judy's Design wall monday, and then I'm going to watch War and Peace with Anthony Hopkins, and work on block #2 of Promises and Borders.

12 comments:

  1. Haha!!! I love the boxes in purple!!! I'm sorry about your "ooowww" moment(s?). Boo on that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! Still love this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your "ooww" moment heals up soon. Love your boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are great! Are they done in two triangles with the block as a border on two sides of the triangle? It will be a very cool quilt, once your back calms down and you can sew (or at least move) again. Feel better soon.

    Eden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are just wonderful blocks. I sure hope you feel better soon. Get some rest and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do NOT like hearing about your back issue - hopefully the Robax helps!
    I DO like the purple boxes with the blue - gives it a really fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piffle on the back! Bad, bad back. Wonderful, wonderful block!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I teach this class and call it "What's in the Box?" Isn't is fun!? Yours is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your 'ow' moment! Your blocks are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about your 'ow' moment! Your blocks are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get better soon!! I know all about how "owies" can screw up our sewing. Love your "Think Inside the Box" quilt blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry about the ow! I get that. I've had my own ow for 2 days now. No sewing, but, at least I'm trying to get caught up with blog reading.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.