Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 26 May 2013

Stash Report, Week 21, 2013.

After 2 days of cutting for a new quilt this past week, I can report more fabric usage, and no fabric income. Now, I must confess that there might need to be something coming in to add to the lights for this new quilt. But it will be a while before I get enough of it sewn before I find out if I have to go out and buy some. I'm hoping to get some more sewing on the first block done tomorrow, and maybe even another one started, before I post for the design wall Monday, so I can show one finished block and maybe the beginnings of another. In the meantime, I have to work this afternoon, so this will be a quickie post.

Used this week:                                      5.2 yards
Used this year:                                      68.4 yards
Added this week:                                      0 yards
Added this year:                               131.25 yards
Balance:                                              62.85 yards more in than out. I've passed the halfway mark in using up what I've brought in, so that's not too bad, even though that isn't necessarily my purpose or focus. It's just kind of fun to see where the numbers are going.
I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report.

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.