Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 8 May 2024

What we are working on.

 We’ve been busy, as usual, at our prayers and squares group. And I continue to work on projects here at home as well. I finished up the red/grey/yellow quilt today. It will go with me tomorrow to be trimmed and bound. All my striped binding fabrics now live at the church. I’m continuing to work on the half square triangle sampler quilt and now have 14 blocks finished. I only have a picture of 12 of them. These are a lot of fun to do. Although I have found that I have to be really careful with placement. I’ve had to rip out a couple of them after finding a couple of triangles turned the wrong way.

I found a bag of leader/ender 4 patches a while back and have been slowly adding triangles on either side of them to turn them on point. Those are all done now and we are slowly making strips to go in between the on point triangles.

And then lastly, we have a finished quilt that will be going to a new home soon. The recipient used to be very into fishing, so all the fabrics are fishing  and water themed.

I’ll link up to Mid Week Makers.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.