Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 26 May 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 I’m continuing to make good progress with my counted cross stitch hymn piece. I have an ulterior motive for pushing hard on this one. I’ve ordered a few new patterns, floss and linen for a new project I want to start. But I really don’t want to find myself in the position of having multiple UFO cross stitch pieces. So I’m trying to make sure I continue with this one until it is finished. The new patterns and floss are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. We’ll see how long my don’t start it until this one is finished resolve lasts. To be fair, this one is 1/3rd finished  and the letters stitch up very quickly, so it won’t take long to finish it at which point I can start the new one guilt free.

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching before heading out to the screened shelter on our deck for some delicious bug free stitching time.





1 comment:

  1. Your cross-stitch posts have been re-igniting my passion for it - and I have a partly completed project to finish. It's funny how my cross-stitch projects seem to revolve around quilts though....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.