Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Thursday 30 May 2024

What We’re Working On

 Our Prayers and Squares group got 3 tops to a finish and 2 of them are layered and ready for quilting. We are just motoring away. Pat put together a beautiful quilt using soft shades of greens and greys. Then there is a maple leaf quilt that was put together by Pat and Helen. Marg and I did the cutting, so it was truly a group effort. It has been  made for a possible sale as a fund raiser for our group. And then there is a bright and wild scrappy quilt that is the opposite of the soft and subtle quilt shown earlier. Barbara and I worked on this one for the past several weeks. It started off as a bag of 4 patch leader/ender squares. I love how each quilt is so different and can all fit into someone who will need them. 

I’ll link up to Mid Week Makers







1 comment:

  1. I really like that green and grey quilt! It's probably fairly simple to assemble, but has a big impact when it's done!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.