Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 18 May 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 I’m working on my cross stitch piece for the hymn All to Jesus I Surrender. I had to re-order the light blue floss because the one I had was too light and didn’t show up well. I ordered 3 different blues to try since it is hard to know exactly what they will look like when ordering online. 


One of them works beautifully and I was able to get lots done. It is a gorgeous day out today and I was outside enjoying it, sitting in our screened shelter away from the horrid black fly critters. 

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching tomorrow morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.