Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 1 May 2024

What we are working on.

 I’m falling down a little bit on the job as recorder of the quilts that go out from our Prayers and Squares group. We had one go out on Sunday and I completely forgot to get a picture or the details of who it went to. Oops.... 

However, as always, there are quilts in the works. I’ve gotten a start on quilting and sashing the Pinwheels done in red/grey/yellows. And then I’ve started another quilt here, also from the 3 1/2 inch strips. This one is going to be a half square triangle sampler, inspired by A Quilting Life hereI think I am aiming for 20 blocks for this one. A little bigger than we normally do. But there are lots of strips to use up. I have the first 3 done. 

And a member of our group made this wonderful baby quilt using flying geese and a border print. It is so much fun. The geese are all made from solids that coordinate with the border print. 

That’s all I have for today. I’ll link up with Mid Week Makers.





1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.