Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 24 April 2024

What We’re Working On

 We have a couple more quilts on the go for our Prayers and Squares group. I finished a nice bright baby quilt. It has a bright and fun backing too which used up a couple of partial yards of fabric. I then started a pinwheel quilt using up strips from the 3 1/2 inch bin here at home. The blocks will be sashed in black with yellow cornerstones which will go nicely with the controlled scrappy colour scheme of red/yellow/grey. The black sashings will tone down the squares that have a wilder background on them. I will also be quilting this one quilt as you go style. 

I’ll link up to Mid Week Makers







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.