Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 10 April 2024

What we’re working on

 I have a couple of more quilts to show from our Prayers and Squares group. There is a quarter square log cabin style quilt. We had a new lady come and join us. She is very quiet and focused. She put this quilt together over the course of 2 weeks. 

I finished the second of the flying geese quilts, but I don’t have a picture of the finished quilt. Here’s a teaser. 

And then I’ve started another one, using bright and fun colours out of the bin of 3 1/2 inch strips. I’m in the process of doing the quilt as I go on the blocks and then using narrow strips to put it together. It is going to need a border. It’s only 39 inches wide right now. The back is going to be as fun and bright as the front. More on that maybe by next week.







1 comment:

  1. Love all 3 of those quilts - the colours and designs make each one shine in their own special way! (I'm really loving the flying geese one!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.