Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 12 November 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

 I’ve been slow stitching all week long, not just Sunday. And I have progress to show for it too, which is always an encouraging thing. The pair of socks I was working on are done up to the point of grafting the toes and sewing in the yarn ends. And then, even better, the cross stitched hymn that I started back in June is about 6 or 7 stitches away from being finished. There are just a few black stitches to put in to finish the border on the bottom right corner. 

I think after this I am going to go back to my Quilters Bee cross stitch piece and see if I can’t get that one done too, assuming I can find it.

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching and then go searching for that cross stitch project.





1 comment:

  1. Marvellous... you are just a few stitches away from 2 finishes! Love the design of the sock yarn!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.