Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 5 November 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

 I’m focusing, still, on my warm and fuzzy socks for winter. It’s impossible to have too many pairs of warm wooly socks. There’s something about the first snowfall of the season that triggers the desire to knit socks. We had our first snowfall of a couple of inches on Wednesday. It’s all melted now. So, I’ve made progress on this pair, finishing the first sock and well into the second. I haven’t decided whether I’m going to work on these this afternoon or if I’m going to make some more quilt blocks. I’ll decide after I link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching



2 comments:

  1. I love that yarn. What a great pattern it makes on the socks. Enjoy your knitting.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.