Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 15 October 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

 I haven’t got anything to show for slow stitching except the skein of yarn that I am going to use to start a new pair of socks. It’s that time of year, when the toes get cold and need new socks to keep them toasty warm. It’s also the time of year to get out the lap quilts to snuggle under while knitting said socks.  By this time next week I hope to have one of the socks from this yarn well under way. 

I have been making quilt blocks for a sampler, but that post will have to wait for another day.

I’m linking up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the colour of that yarn looks warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love knitting socks too. Your yarn has a nice warm Autumn look indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful yarn, I also bought some yarn recently to knit another pair of socks.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.