Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 25 October 2023

What we are working on

 I remembered last week at our Prayers and Squares group to stop shortly after 4 pm and take some pictures. It’s a good thing I remembered because, even though I set my phone to go off at about 4:10, I forgot to push the save button, so it didn’t go off. We are working on 2 different quilt as you go projects at the church along with the sampler I am working on at home.

On one of our shopping trips to a little quilt shop in Minden called Remember Me Quilts and More we found a beautiful border print showing forests and animals similar to what happens here in Muskoka. We have paired the border prints with some friendship stars and some wonderful bright blue fabric.


 Here’s a close up.  It’s almost finished. 

We are also working on a scrappy quilt using 2 1/2 inch strips and squares. It still has quit a way to go yet before it is finished. 

The sampler quilt I am doing at home is making good progress. All the blocks are done and quilted. All the sashing units are finished and I’ve started putting it all together. A few more days should see it finished and ready for hand stitching and binding.

I’m linking up to Mid week makers.





1 comment:

  1. That's a fun way to set off the preprinted fabric!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.