Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 30 September 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

 It has been another glorious week outside, weather wise, so I have taken advantage of it while I can and have done some more stitching while enjoying the outdoors. According to the long range forecast, it is going to get much chillier by this time next week, so I want to enjoy it fully while it lasts. I’m continuing to work on my hymn cross stitch piece. A few more hours should finish it. 

I think after this is done I will go back to my Quilting Bee piece. 

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching in the morning.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching Cathy! Enjoy the glorious weather as long as possible!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.