Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 2 September 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

 I’m getting lots of cross stitching time in this week. If I keep going at this rate I might actually finish this hymn piece soon. And that will create a need to make a decision... do I go back to my quilters cross stitch sampler or do I start something new. But I’ve got lots of time before I need to decide. Last week I was here: This week I’ve finished the big letters and the flowers beside the big letters and can get a start on the rest of the lettering. Not bad, not bad at all. Of course, none of these plans to finish the stitching are taking into account all of the tomatoes that are in the freezer and still growing in the garden that need processing..... sigh....

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching in the morning.





1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful piece! I too like pieces that witness to my faith, or include the lyrics to some wonderful old hymn. May God bless your home !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.