Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 9 September 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

 That was such a fast week. It seems like just hours ago that I wrote last weeks’ post. How can it have been a week already? We had a little bit of excitement happen here on Wednesday. A rather bad storm with lots of wind blew through between 5:30 or 6:00 pm. It brought a tree down, right on top of the back end of our car, It smashed in the back of the roof and the back side window. No persons were harmed, and it is only a thing, albeit an expensive thing, and the insurance will pay for it. But it is excitement that we could have done without. 

I have gotten in more stitching time and could perhaps be done with the words this coming week. 

I won’t bother with a photo from last week since I can say that this weeks accomplishment is the words in aqua under the black lettering. I will link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching in the morning.







4 comments:

  1. Ouch! Filing insurance claims and getting the required work done is a pain! No doubt, you stitching has helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it was only the car, not the house or people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, that looks nasty. Do hope it doesn't take too long to get the repairs done on your car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching. Too bad about your car. So happy no one was hurt.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.