Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 23 September 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

 We’ve been away for the week, just the 2 of us, using a family member’s trailer at a seasonal campground. It has been a highly unusual week away for us. The usual pattern for years has been, the Shepherd’s are camping therefore it is raining. That rule held true for many years. And although it started that way last Sunday, the rest of the week has been absolutely gorgeous. So there has been lots of time spent outside reading and stitching. And that means I’ve made quite good progress on my hymn piece. If we had another couple of days here I could finish it. But we head home tomorrow. It’s been a lovely break away but I’m ready to head home. I’ll link up with Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching in the morning.



4 comments:

  1. Your stitching is beautiful. So glad you had good weather on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you had a good holiday! You've made a lot of progress - should I hope that it will rain this week so that you can finish it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.