Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 8 February 2014

Tickled Pink

 I had a lovely afternoon today. A group of four of us got together at Gail's, aka The Cozy Quilter, for a sewing afternoon. I spent the afternoon playing with my pinks. I did up all the pink bow ties that I had prepared, and also finished the last four of the triple four patch blocks. which means I'm on schedule for all the blocks I want to do for this years ScrapHappy Saturday challenge. There are lots of other really fun projects showing up on the SoScrappy blog. So many good ideas, so little time, and I want to do them all.



8 comments:

  1. You had a great day with lots of pink getting done. Love the bow ties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great blocks! Love the two sizes of the bow ties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice variety in pinks and size in the bow tie blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such nice variety in pinks and size in the bow tie blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love sew days with friends. Visiting with friends, laughing, eating chocolate AND getting sewing projects worked on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bow ties. I'm interested to see how you piece the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all the pink!! So pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.