Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Customer Quilts

I have really badly fallen behind in posting about all the customer quilts I've been doing since the beginning of the year. I'm going to try and correct that in the next couple of weeks. Then I'm going to try really hard to post them as they are done. So, here are a couple of wall hangings that I did up for Charlene. This first one is an Edyta Sitar design, using her pre cut applique shapes.


The applique shapes were all stitched in the ditch, and the background was quilted with a swirling design to give the feel of blowing winds.











The other one of Charlene's was a small halloween wall hanging. There are actually two of these, but I'm only showing one, since they are both the same. I did a simple pumpkin pantograph on them.
The centers of these log cabin blocks are so cute!





2 comments:

  1. I recognized the first one as an Edtya Sitar quilt right away! I love her pretty little applique patterns!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did on the leaves customer quilt. The quilting really does make the leaves look like they are moving. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.