Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 20 February 2011

Stash report Week 8

I have the fabric for the fishy quilt to count this week, and a couple of 100 block challenge squares, so more fabric went out. I'm several weeks behind on the challenge, so I'm hoping to use part of tomorrow to fix that.

Used this week:      4 yards
Used year to date:   39.2 yards
In this week:           0 yards
In year to date:        91.5 yards
Balance                   +52.3

I am hoping this week to get the Chocolate Swirls baby quilt finished and off the frame, to get caught up on the 100 block challenge squares, and to get started on the 2nd My Tweets Bom square. Plus, I need to load, and work on the second of Evelyn's cross stitch quilts. And, I really would like to get that UFO # 10 done, as well. Looks like I know what I'll be doing for part of tomorrow, at least.

1 comment:

  1. I took a peek at your Chocolate Swirl quilt. It is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.