Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 6 December 2023

What we are working on

 Our Prayers and Squares group are so close to a couple of finishes. The Scrappy Stripes quilt now has its binding sewn to the front. It just needs the hand sewing to the back to declare it finished.

 The Woodland Panels quilt has all its borders on and quilted now. The binding is made and ready to sew on. 

The purples and pinks with aqua accents is coming along and almost ready to sew together.

And we started a new project. It’s a Maple Leaf quilt done with Toronto Maple Leafs fabric. It has a recipient already selected who is a large Maple Leaf hockey fan.

And then there is the Atlanta Garden sampler quilt that I’ve been working on at home. Four rows are completely sewn together and quilted. The fifth row is all sewn together but it still needs its sashing pieces quilted before I can add it to the main body. I have a small amount of baking to do today but I’m hoping to get the quilt finished in between the timer on the oven.

I’ll link up to Mid Week Makers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.