Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 10 December 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

 Most of my slow stitching time over the past couple of weeks has been taken up with mindless sock knitting. I started and finished a pair of socks. I took the last stitches in them last night and decided to wear them today. Here they are in their sock modelling debut.

And then I did the tiniest bit more on the hardanger lace section of my Quilting Bee Sampler. By the time I get to it most evenings my brain is too foggy to concentrate on it or I’m watching something that requires watching rather than listening. I just might settle in this afternoon and put on a program I’m familiar with and listen while I stitch. I would like to get this one finished.

I’m linking up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching





4 comments:

  1. I love the sock yarn! Self patterned yarn is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those socks! I hope you were able to make more progress on the hardanger today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy, I'm just learning Hardanger. I'm really enjoying it. I love your piece!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.