Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 14 June 2015

Slow Sunday Stash and Stitching Report, week 24, 2015

I have nothing I can count as used fabric this week. I have a round of stars left to add to my La Passacaglia rosette, an then I can count that whole big one as fabric out. In the meantime, this is what it looks like, so far.
And here is where I think it will fit into the over all project.
While looking at this thing tonight, and trying to plan ahead for the next big rosette, I realized that there is a shortage of purples in this project. So I went digging around in my stash looking for purples to put in. I found some violets to fussy cut to put into the centres of the stars that are going around this one, and then I can introduce more into the next big one.
I haven't been blogging lately, other than this project and customer quilts, because nothing else is happening. Some day, I will get back to regular quilting. But I'm still having way too much fun on this to quit.

Used this week:                               0 yards
Used this year:                               41 yards
Added this week:                              0 yards
Added this year:                             59.25 yards
Net stash added:                              18.75 yards

I'm linking up, as usual, to Judy's Fabric Report, Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching and Angie's WIPs be Gone. We've been having a Back To The Future movie marathon today, so once I've finished here, I'm going back to watching/listening to the movies, and more stitching to get the stars done.




3 comments:

  1. Absolutely... keep going! We love to see your progress on this!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt project is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow!!! This is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.