Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 22 June 2015

Sandra's Stonehenge Ocean Quilt


Sandra made this quilt using the Northcott Stonehenge line of fabric in its Ocean theme. To go with the water themed fabric, Sandra wanted a wavy watery feel to the quilting. So I Took inspiration from the water print fabric in the quilt and did an over all free hand swirls with lots of echos and waves added in. It looks like what water does when a mild breeze blows across it. This was the second of two quilts that Sandra brought me, and I could quite happily have given both of them a home here. However, I think Sandra would have protested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.