Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Thursday 2 September 2010

September Goals

Ok, so I'm not a goal type person, but I've got so much going on here that I'm starting to for get what is is I'm doing or trying to accomplish. So, I will make a kist. It will be interesting to see if, at the end of the month , any of them are actually done.

1 Vacation, that one's easy.
2 Finish applique on 2nd Cactus Rose block
3 Finish unit 2s for Pineapple quilt along
4 Finish Double Duty top
5 Bind and hand sew down the back edge of the OBW.

Maybe I'd better stop there. Not included in that last is the 4 shifts I have left before vacation can start. And packing up the trailer and car so that we can leave right after Scott gets off work on Wednesday. I might sneak in my iron, and fabric and spray starch to prep more shapes for the last 2 Cactus Rose blocks. Depending on the weather, there might be a lot of time for stitching, outside in the glory of nature, if it is nice. Inside the trailer, if it is wet. Note to self... add a good light to the list of things to pack. And now, I'm off to have a shower, get dressed and go shop for some thread to match the colours of fabric for my favourite rose.

2 comments:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.