Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Very pleasant surprise

I was all ready for work, had made my supper, and coffee to take with me. I was all dresses in my uniform, and ready to go out the door with Scott, to go to work. I don't know why, but something gave me a nudge, and told me to check the calendar. Turns out, I wasn't booked to work today, after all. Scott's shifts, and mine are marked on the came calendar. I must have looked at his, and mistaking it for one of mine. I feel like I've been given the present of a free afternoon. Woohoo! However, I have had to pick up a shift tomorrow to make up for the one I thought I had today, but that's OK. I have one last row of Charlene's row robin quilt to finish, and then the bottom part of the 2 borders, and it is done, 2 days ahead of schedule. Another woohoo! Once that is done, I can get back to work on the Pineapple quiltalong. I have 59 of the second units finished, 61 left to go. I want to have them finished before we go on vacation next week, so I won't hold the others back. I think that's enough of a goal for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.