Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 12 July 2010

Design wall Monday July 12


Monday already. That was fast. I managed to get the Spring Swap quilt done, although I'm debating putting on a couple more borders. It doesn't look quite finished, yet. I'm thinking a 5 inch border the same colour as the setting triangles, and then a 2 1/2 inch repeat of the first border. After taking the Spring Swap quilt down from the design wall, I put up some squares for Judy Martin's "Shakespeare In The Park" quilt. I'm lovin' it. I'm not sure how much more I'm going to get done on it in the next few days, though. I've got some customer quilts waiting to be done, so that's my plan for the next few days. But, I can always do some piecing during the times when I have to take a break from standing at the machine. Hmmm, sounds like a plan to me. But, first, I'm going to grab a coffee, chocolate raspberry, and spend some time checking out the other design walls at Patchwork times

7 comments:

  1. oh I'm drooling over Shakespeare in the Park-the pattern and your colors-luv it
    Spring swap it just as terrific and a totally different look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Spring Swap.....can't wait to see more. Shakespeare in the Park is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Shakespeare in the Park -- WOW!! Your spring swap is pretty too -- I like how the colors kind pop out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both quilts are great! Can't wait to see the progress on the Shakespeare in the Park quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are WOW quilts! I especially like your colorway on Shakespeare in the Park. Very dynamic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love swap quilts. They are challenging and encourage me to try new and different things. Lovely quilts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.