Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday, 26 July 2026

Slow Sunday Stitching

 My cute little skunk is almost finished. Actually, the skunk itself is finished. It’s the background stuff that is left. The bottom row of the house remains, and then there are a couple of trees to do. I’ve already ordered the flosses for the next set of three animals and then these will be all done. I’ll have to pull out some unfinished pieces once these are all finished. But that’s quite a while away yet, with each animal taking anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks to finish. I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching.



1 comment:

  1. He's definitely a cuter skunk than the ones that hang out round here!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.