Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday, 19 July 2026

Slow Sunday Stitching

 My cute little skunk from The Year in the Woods series is growing quite quickly. I still have a little bit of black left to do in its tail. The good news is that I won’t run out of the black thread. I should have just enough. I’m thinking of taking a little bit of the lighter grey and outlining the top of its head. There isn’t enough contrast between the fabric colour and the white. Its poor head is rather lost on there. I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching.



2 comments:

  1. He's getting cuter every time I see him! I like your idea of outlining his head with the grey - it might be just what he needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Skunk is almost finished, not long to go now.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.