Another very productive day was had at our Prayers and Squares group yesterday. Marg finished a Disappearing Nine Patch top. It still needs a backing made for it. Dian and Donna, our newest members, took this sweet quilt home and between them finished the quilting and the binding.
Tammy has finished the quilt as you go assembly of this sampler.
Here’s the back.
Elizabeth has been working on a bear themed quilt.
She is planning on adding borders to it with Bear Paw blocks on the corners. Here at home I’ve been powering through some 2 1/2 inch strips. This top is finished and, along with 3 others, was layered yesterday.
There were off cuts from each end of the strip sets.
So they have been combined with some pastel Kona solids to form hour glass blocks.
I’ll hopefully finish putting it together this coming week. I’ll link up to finished, or not, Friday.
Friday, 31 July 2026
What We are Working on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.