Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Tuesday 18 April 2023

What I’m working on

 I have the blocks to another quilt finished and am starting the quilt as you go process on them. The quilt is called Twirling at the Disco found here. It’s a fun and easy quilt to do with so many different options for layout. I took the easy route to avoid having to match a lot of seams and to also avoid having to pay attention to fabrics being next to each other. There are 6 more blocks to go. I’ve run out of batting however, so the last 6 will have to wait until I can pick up some more. The coloured sections of this quilt came from my bin of 2 1/2 inch strips.

So in the meantime today I worked on April’s blocks for the sampler Atlanta Garden. I got both the floral and the earth tone blocks done.

I’m linking to Mid week Makers









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.