Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 26 April 2023

What I’m working on

 I have finished off the Twirling at the Disco quilt, pattern found here. Since this photo was taken, the binding has been applied as well. All it needs is to have the hand stitching to the back finished and it is done and done. While I was doing the binding I had a very helpful..... not......visitor who seemed to think this was the perfect place to sit and rest. If you look carefully out that window, it was snowing!!!! This seems to have been a very long winter this year. We had to go out this morning and it was snow pelleting. I am so ready to be done with winter!

I’m linking to Mid Week Makers after which I’m heading back to my bin of 2 1/2 inch strips to finish piecing another quilt.





1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful, scrappy quilt. I'd love for you to join the Sew & Tell party on MelvaLovesScraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.