Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 12 April 2023

What I’m working on

 I’ve got the starts of a new quilt going in my continuing quest to use up my bin of 2 1/2 inch strips. I don’t know the name or source of this. I saw a picture of it and am doing a variation of it. It will have a solid or tone on tone fabric in between each of these finished rows with a row of 2 inch squares. It will look something like this drawing from Electric Quilt when it is done.

The border fabric ribbon triangle quilt that I’ve been working on for the past month or so is finished and almost ready to be gifted from our Prayers and Squares group. The hand stitching on the binding needs to be finished and a label added. I really enjoy working with these border prints. They go together fairly quickly and end up looking quite pretty. I have another scrappy quilt going too, but I don’t have any pictures of it yet so writing about it will have to wait until next week.

I’m linking up to Mid Week Makers






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.