Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 5 November 2010

My Mac has to go to the Mac hospital

I am totally not impressed. My MacBook has quit on me. It won't turn on. I am currently usingmy old dinosaur laptop, so I am, at least, not totally cut off. But, Idon't know howmuch picture uploading,and stuff like that, that I'll be able to do, until it can be fixed. I hope it can be fixed. I'll have to take it in tomorrow, before I go to work, and, hopefully,have a diagnosis sometime next week. And,ofcourse,itis past the warranty date. (sigh)

1 comment:

  1. I think products have a built in little 'thingy' that doesn't allow them to break until a few days after the warranty is up.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.