Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Quilting Tuesday

Judy posted clue #3  on her website today, so I'm going to play with that today. I've managed to get Evelyn's cross stitch baby quilt done today, except for sewing in the ends. That's #1 off the November goal list. I'll get a pic of it, as soon as the ends are sewn it. Right now, it's looking a bit shaggy. Charlene's quilt is waiting to have the ends sewn in, as well. Maybe later tonight I'll put on a movie, and blitz finishing off all those loose ends. My least favourite part of doing a custom quilt job, and the job I can easily procrastinate. So, I don't have a picture of that one yet, either. Supper is done, except for clean up, so I'm going to go do that, and then go play with Judy's quilt block instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.