Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday, 4 September 2026

What We’re Working On

 I haven’t done one of these posts in a few weeks. I was absent from our Prayers and Squares group due to illness. This is a picture heavy post with quite a few finished quilt tops. Donna finished this lovely Churn dash top. I love the piano key border. Tammy has finished a couple of tops. For a beginner quilter, she sure is doing wonderfully. There is one called Tam’s Patch, a pattern from the Quilters Cache website.  And she finished another using up some fun bird fabrics with coordinating colours. She is also working on a Churn Dash quilt, but I didn’t get pictures of that one. Diane finished up a scrappy top using lots of 3 inch finished squares. We call this one Triplets. The Lego quilt we’ve been doing for the young boy with cancer is completely finished. We will pray for him on Sunday and hopefully get the quilt to him soon. Elizabeth is continuing to work on her bear themed quilt. And Donna and Diane are working on these star blocks together. They are 16 inches finished, and I think they are aiming for enough for 2 quilts. I’ll link up to finished, or not, Friday.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.