Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday, 6 September 2026

Slow Sunday Stitching

 I’m continuing to take a bit of a break from cross stitching in order to work on an English Paper Piecing Mystery. Clue #4 was given out this past week, to start assembling the units we previously made. So far I have 2 full units put together. The reveal of the full layout will come sometime this week. It was a gorgeous day yesterday and I spent quite a bit of it outside in the screened shelter happily stitching away. I may do more of the same today. The final square is going to measure 24 inches. I still have lots of the fabrics I used for these left, so the plan is to use this as the centre of a medallion style quilt and then donate it to the Prayers and Squares group I belong to. I’ll make more decisions about that after the reveal of the layout.

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.