Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 1 July 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

 I’ve been able to get more slow stitching done this week. Between it being too rainy to be outside or too smokey from the northern fires to be outside, there has been a lot of inside stitching time available. I have the top border of my current piece almost finished.

 

I can get to the beginning of the lettering next. I’m enjoying working on this one. There is enough of a challenge to keep my brain occupied without feeling like my brain is frying. It is all regular cross stitch, no fancy stitches involved. This is what the finished piece will look like. It is a design from a company called My Big Toe.



I’ll link up with Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching in the morning.



3 comments:

  1. Cathy, this is a lovely piece! I agree with what you said about cross-stitching. It's not quite mindless stitching, but it's not super taxing, either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top border is gorgeous, Cathy. I hope that you are able to enjoy some time outdoors very soon. Have a very lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful embroidery and such wonderful words.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.