Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 7 September 2018

Sapphire Net is Finished

It’s done, finished, finally. Sapphire Net is a finished quilt. The blocks measure 12 inches finished. The entire thing, as shown, measures about 35 inches square.



Not only is the quilt finished, but the pattern is done too. Double added extra bonus for me so I can call it done and done. And the third done is that it’s been added to the website. Printed pattern or pdf pattern and the papers for it too, since it’s English Paper Pieced.  If you are interested, you can find them here Sapphire Net.
Amanda Jean, at Crazy Mom Quilts, took the summer off from her finish it Friday posts and I must say that I’ve missed them. It’s good to have her back. So, saying that, I’m going to link this finished to Finish it Friday.
After that, It’s time to get some work done on the long arm on a customer quilt that was supposed to be done by September...... whoops.......

3 comments:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.