Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 4 September 2017

Design floor Monday....

I’m taking a short break from Leo’s Mane, and working on a smaller English Paper piece. My quilty friend Charlene and I are are putting together a joint trunk show presentation and also some workshops that we will be offering for guilds, starting in the spring of 2018. In order to have workshop samples, we are putting them together now. We are using three of the blocks from Leo’s Mane, enlarged slightly, to make them easier to work with for people who haven’t done English Paper Piecing before. These will end up at 14 inches square, once they are finished. I’m working on the one using the house shapes.
Charlene put together the one using the octagons.
There will be one other, giving the workshop participants a choice from three designs.
I’ll post contact details and other information here on the blog once we know more about the workshops and the trunk shows. I do know that we are going to be limiting our travelling to within 2 hours of London Ontario.
I’m going to link up to Design Wall Monday and then get back to more stitching. I’m hoping to have this block finished tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.