Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 13 August 2017

Leo’s Mane progress

Once again, I’m working on Leo’s Mane. This is definitely going to be my main Slow Sunday and the rest of the week, as well, hand stitching project for many months to come. I’m making good progress through the second border.

All of the corner units are done. 
I’m well on my way to having all the red squares sewn into the corner units.
Some of the octagon circles are sewn into their units. Some of those have the corner sections sewn on. And seven of the blocks are completed and ready to be sewn into rows to go onto the quilt. This is most definitely a long term project, but I’m hopeful that the next few weeks will see this border finished.
If you are interested in sewing along on this project, leave a comment on this post, as long as I can get in touch with you. Or, email me at eagleswingsquilts@icloud.com. Go here to see further descriptions of how the sew along is going to work. I’m linking up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching and to Design Wall Monday









3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! What a lovely project. I'll enjoy watching your progress but I'm just not starting anything new now. How large will she be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your border is coming along nicely! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so pretty. I love the fabrics that you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.