Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 17 November 2013

Stash Report Nov.17, 2013

I've been sewing and quilting like a mad fool for the past couple of weeks. I missed posting a stash report last week, so I'll combine them today. I'd think, for all the sewing I've been doing, I'd have larger numbers to show for it, but all the stuff was cut at the beginning of the quilt, so it's already been counted. I have the borders for Lazy Sunday that I can count, and the fabric for this weeks scrappy browns, and that's pretty much it.

Used this past 2 weeks:                          1 yard
Used this year:                                          121.25 yards
Added this past 2 weeks:                         0 yards
Added this year:                                     165.55 yards
Balance:                                                    44.3 more yards in than out.

I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report, and then I'm going to do some more work on my Thanksgiving leaves project, and wait for a Skype call with Avery later on this afternoon. He is so cute! Whenever I answer the computer, that sounds rather weird, saying that rather than answer the phone, but anyway, when I answer, the very first thing he says is "Where's Grampy?". Scott and I both talk to him, and it may only be for a very short time, depending on Avery's mood and attention span, but it is always wonderful to see him. Have I said recently - it must have been at least a couple of weeks - I Love technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.