Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 16 February 2013

Grandmother's Choice Saturday

This is just going to be a quick post. I've been working on getting caught up with the Grandmother's Choice block of the week. I finished block # 22 Jack's Delightand block # 23 Girls' Joy.

Block # 25 was released today, so I'm still behind. One of my 4 goals for February was to keep up with this, so I'd better got moving. But not today, since I have to be at work at 3 pm, and it is now 2:25pm. Good thing we only live a 5 minute drive away. Gotta run

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I sewed blocks Saturday also. I made a cute umbrella and did Jack's Delight. I'm hoping to catch up a bit more today. Yours turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a pic of the finished Grandmother's Choice quilt? Love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.