Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 25 November 2012

Stash report, Nov. 25, 2012

Lots of fabric used this past week. Between sewing up the backing for one quilt, and the yardage used for making another.

Used this week:                         6.5 yards
Used this year:                        122 yards
Purchased this week:                    0 yards
Purchased this year:                159.5 yards
Balance:                                    37.5 more yards in than out.

I have been maintaining my no purchasing policy, based on the fact that if I order it, I'll have to move it come January, which is a shame, because there have been all kinds of sales lately. But then, this morning, I got this brilliant idea that I could order fabric, and just have it shipped to the new address. That way I don't have to move it, because it will already be there. Something to think about..... LOL!!
I'm linking up to Judy's Patchwork Times Sunday stash report.

3 comments:

  1. LOL - sounds like a plan to me and since you can't place that new fabric in your stash (because it's in your other address, you don't have to count it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!! I definitely like your thinking there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Clever idea. Also, could you save your money for boxing day sales?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.