Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Tuesday 26 April 2011

When what I need, is the last thing I need....



 I said yesterday that I was going to exercise some self discipline, and get that customer quilt loaded and start quilting it. Well, I actually did, and it is done. Woohoo for me! I really needed to get this quilt done by the end of the month. I used on of my favourite pantographs on it, called "Wild at Heart". I love the curves and dimension this particular design gives to quilts. I've pulled another of the quilts for customers I need to finish out of its storage place, and currently have it hanging up, waiting for some ideas. There are some coming, so I'm accomplishing something. I think, though, I'm going to give myself permission to play for the rest of the day, and maybe do a few more bear tracks. I know the last thing I need right now, is to start another project, but sometimes what I need is the last thing I need, if that makes any sense at all.

3 comments:

  1. Actually that does make sense! I have experienced that phenomenon already myself.

    Blessings~.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting looks wonderful. Yes, hurry up and show us some progress on the Bear Tracks quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That all make perfect sense to me! In fact it makes me want to go in right now, pull all my cute 30's fabrics and cut them up into tumblers! I think that is exactly what I'm going to do.
    The quilt is super cute and that's the perfect quilting design for it. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.